1. Well furnished infrastructure
2. Smart Classrooms
3. Well furnished computer lab
4. Well Equipped Science Lab
5. Well Stocked Library
6 Well qualified Faculty
7. Big Play Ground
1. Prospects and registration forms for admission to the school can be obtained from the school office on cash payment.
2. Registration form should be filled and submitted with the required documents and certificates mentioned in the form within the stipulated time.
3. Registration fee is not refundable.
1. The registered students shall be called for a wallk-in admission/Interview; in English, Hindi, Maths and Science.
2. Admission is made on the basis of merit.
3. Children seeking admission to nursery should have completed the age of 3 years as on 1st April of that year.
4. In case of late admission, fees chargeable from the begninng of
the First Term ought to.
1. Birth certificate obtained either from Municipal or from Block authority.
2. Transfer certificate obtained from the Previous school.
3. A Photocopy of the Aadhar card (if any)
4. Two passport size photographs of the student along with the parents.